Adoracion De Jesus
“He must increase; I must decrease.” John 3:30
About Our Logo
The name of the ministry in Spanish, “Adoracion de Jesus” means the “Adoration of Jesus” who is symbolised by the presence of the Blessed Sacrament in the monstrance. The white and red areas of the logo represent his Body and Blood respectively emphasizing Jesus is present Body, Soul and Divinity in the Blessed Sacrament.
We facilitate God encounters through adoration and guided meditation before the Blessed Sacrament.
For persons of all ages to come together as one community and encounter God in a shared experience that is deeply personal, awe-inspiring and healing.
We have a mission to be less, so the Lord is more. We pray to hear His Voice, His Plans, His Way; and To spread His infectious love to all.
This is what we do as a ministry before the COVID-19 restrictions and until these are lifted, please refer to http://bit.ly/csa-updates for our church events and activities.
- Guided Adoration Meditation every 3rd Friday of the month for all ages (age 3 and above).
- Sacred Heart Devotion and Benediction every 1st Friday of the month.
- Jubilee Adoration Novena – “Embrace His Sacred Heart” a series of guided meditation and take-home activities for all ages based on St Anthony’s sermon to build your home in the Heart of Christ
There are no calendars to share currently.
You may contact us via email at Adoracion@saint-Anthony.org
Our ministry is organised as follows:
- Vice Chair
- Ministry Members
- Auxiliary Members – League of Jubilee Adorers
- Auxiliary Members – League of Tarcisians
Every 1st Wednesday of the month
All who are called by Christ to assist in adoration are welcomed to join us.
Support Services & Request For Support
The ministry provides support at parish level events only.
Resources & Forms
There are no forms available currently.