During Phase Two after exiting the COVID-19 Circuit Breaker period, parishioners have several options with regard to masses, private worship and the Sacrament of Reconciliation. The up-to-date schedules may be found it this post;
The following options are available:
- Sacrament of Reconciliation on Saturday Afternoons (advanced registration required)
- Private Worship in the Church Hall on Tuesday afternoons and Friday evenings (advanced registration required)
- Weekday Masses on Zoom on Wednesday and Friday evenings.
- Weekend Masses in the Church Hall (advanced registration required, limited to 50 persons per mass)
- Weekend Masses on YouTube for those who were not successful in booking a slot in the church hall.
Again for the details, registration links and schedules please refer to the link:
Please continue to send in your contributions towards the upkeep of the church and also for your mass intentions. The instructions may be found here: http://saint-anthony.org/paynow/
Please note: The following Timings and Schedules below this sentence will apply only once the pandemic is over and masses return back to normal. During Phase 2, please follow the various timings in the link given above.