Resumption of Masses
In Phase 2 after the Circuit Breaker, masses for the Church of St Anthony will recommence on July 11/12 but for only 50 people at a time.
The mass timings will be adjusted to allow for logistics before mass starts. The new timings are:
- Sat Sunset – 5.15 PM
- Sun, Mandarin Mass – 7.15 AM
- Sun, English – 9.00 AM
- Sun, English – 5.15 PM
The booking of masses at the Church of St Anthony will commence at 3.00 PM on Tues, July 7, 2020. Before you can make a booking you must first register for an account at https://mycatholic.sg/register. If you have already signed up, skip this step. Once booking commences, login at myCatholic.sg and follow the instructions. As stated above, booking starts only on Jul 7 at 3.00 PM.
Please take note of this: “Mass slots will remain available till they have been taken up or when the booking time is up. The cut-off time is 48hrs before that particular Mass starts.”
Wednesdays and Fridays – Weekday Masses
Weekday masses will be celebrated twice a week on Wed and Fri via the Zoom platform which allows Fr to see his flock.
Zoom Meeting ID: 91496042004
Please note that the same links will be used for all weekday masses going forward.
The Sunset Mass will be celebrated on Saturdays starting at 5.30 PM and will be webcast to our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/ChurchofStAnthonySingapore.
Please refer to the Church’s Facebook Page or Telegram Channel for the latest schedules for Private Worship.
- Each booking is for a 50-minute slot
- Only one person should register on behalf of his/her family. Please check with your family members to prevent double booking.
- Each ticket admits up to 5 persons from the same household
- Be on timeAs seats are very limited and our volunteers sacrifice and time to make private worship available, please ensure that you are able to attend before registering.
The latest private worships sessions are as follows:
The next sessions for Private Worship will be as follows:
1) 14th July, 2pm – 5pm
2) 17th July, 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Please go to the link:
Please note: The following Timings and Schedules below this line will apply only once the pandemic is over and masses return back to normal. During Phase 2, please follow the various timings above.