“I realize more and more how much every soul needs God’s mercy throughout life and particularly at the hour of death. This chaplet (of Divine Mercy) mitigates God’s anger, as He Himself told me.” St Faustina
About Our Logo
No description currently.
The Divine Mercy message is one we call to mind simply by remembering ABC
A: Ask for His Mercy.
God wants us to approach Him in prayer constantly, repenting of our sins and asking Him to pour His mercy out upon us and upon the whole world
B: Be merciful.
God wants us to receive His mercy and let it flow through us to others. He wants us to extend love and forgiveness to others just as He does to us.
C: Completely trust in Jesus.
God wants us to know that the graces of His mercy are dependent upon our trust. The more we trust in Jesus, the more we will receive.
See our Mission statement.
To promote the message and devotion of The Divine Mercy with a view towards evangelisation.
We have the following events in our calendar:
- 1st Friday Divine Mercy Devotion cum The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus Devotion follow by EC. (7.30 PM in the Church Hall)
- Friday Weekly Divine Mercy Devotion at 8.00 PM
- Divine Mercy 9 day Novena (Annually from Start from Good Friday
- Divine Mercy Feast day (Annually on 1st week after Easter, Mercy Sunday)
- St Faustina Feast day (Annually on 5th Oct)
Our other activities
- Intercessory Prayer
- Offering Prayer at Wakes
- Homes Visiting every 3rd Saturday
- Annual Group outing (Retreat) with devotees.
- Annual gathering with devotees
There are no calendars to share at this time.
You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Services & Request For Support
Divine Mercy provides support for wakes and parish level events.
Resources & Forms
There are no forms currently.